What We Believe
- We believe the Bible is the infallible word of God. In fact we believe it is God in the flesh: Jesus. (John 1:1)
- We believe in the Trinity. There is one God who expresses Himself in three separate, yet united, persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. (Deuteronomy 6:4; Isaiah 61:1; Matthew 28:19; Mark 1:9-11; Luke 1:35; John 5:21-23; 14:10, 16; Romans 8:9-11; 1 Corinthians 8:6; 2 Corinthians 13:13; Hebrews 1:8-10; James 2:19)
- We believe that all people are created in the image of God and are triune beings just as He is: spirit, soul, and body. We believe that each of us was born a sinner and we need a savior because our sin has separated us from the One who created us. (Gensis 1:26-30)
- We believe in a literal heaven and a literal hell. We believe that the forces of darkness, the armies of Satan, are at work to steal, kill, and destroy us from experiencing the life God has for us.
- We believe that those who confess Jesus as Lord and obey His words will inherit eternal life in communion with God the Father, Son, and Spirit forever.
- We believe that Jesus is the only way to salvation.
- We believe those who reject the word of God, and therefore reject Jesus, will spend eternity in utter darkness forever apart from life with their creator (Hell).
- We believe that Jesus is the hope of the Word and the Church, as His bride is too the hope of the world. The Church is not a building or place but those who belong to know Jesus and are known by Jesus. The Church is the bride of Christ on the Earth and are the extension of Jesus to love and serve those far from God. It is the Church's job to look like Jesus so that the world will know that He is alive. (Matthew 16:18-19; 18:15-20; Acts 2:41-47; 5:11-14; 13:1-3; 14:23; 16:5; 20:28; 1 Corinthians 7:17; 9:13-14; 12; Ephesians 1:22-23; 2:19-22; 3:10-12; 5:22-32; Colossians 1:18; 3:15; 1 Timothy 4:14; 1 Peter 5:1-4; Revelation 21:2-3)